HELLOOOO My Wonderful Beeeeeautiful Bay Area!!…Have been thinking and thinking on how to start this New Year 2013 with you… Lots of Ideas and time as usual is passing us by… we’re already heading to the end of January!!… Lo and Behold a friend posted this today… I think you’ll be inspired by it… Inspiration Is Always Good!… ENJOY…
The real estate market is rockin & rollin… Lets Get Going!! …
CALL ME 925.997.2426…
HELLLOOOOO MY BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL BAY AREA…
Election Day is tomorrow Tuesday, Nov. 6. Exercising your right to vote is critical to ensuring that your interests are represented in your city council, Sacramento, and Washington. Please make exercising that right a priority.
To find your polling place, visit http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/find-polling-place.htm
HELLLLOOOOO MY WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL BAY AREA!!… Have I told you lately how much I appreciate living and working in this awesome area we call the San Francisco Bay Area?… Having resided in other parts of this US of A… sorry cant help it… we are blessed we are truly blessed to call this area HOME!!….
At a recent training I learned more real estate related factoids...(we can never get enough factoids… correct??… ) in the state of California there are…
- 6.8 million Mortgages
- 2.04 million Homes Underwater
- 435,000 Delinquent Mortgages
- 183,600 in Foreclosure
- 75,000 Bank Owned
- 18,000 Distressed
Do you fit into any of these categories?… let me hear your story… let me try and help you… WE ARE ABSOLUTELY THE LAND OF 2ND CHANCES… with rules changing every day there are No Rigid Rules!! Nothing is written in stone… I’m happy to hear your story… lets work together to get things straightened out…
1. Of course I look familiar. I was here just last week cleaning your carpets, painting your shutters, or delivering your new refrigerator.
2. Hey, thanks for letting me use the bathroom when I was working in your yard last week. While I was in there, I unlatched the back window to make my return a little easier.
3. Love those flowers. That tells me you have taste… and taste means there are nice things inside. Those yard toys your kids leave out always make me wonder what type of gaming system they have.
4. Yes, I really do look for newspapers piled up on the driveway. And I might leave a pizza flyer in your front door to see how long it takes you to remove it..
5. If it snows while you’re out of town, get a neighbor to create car and foot tracks into the house.. Virgin drifts in the driveway are a dead giveaway.
6. If decorative glass is part of your front entrance, don’t let your alarm company install the control pad where I can see if it’s set. That makes it too easy.
7. A good security company alarms the window over the sink. And the windows on the second floor, which often access the master bedroom – and your jewelry. It’s not a bad idea to put motion detectors up there too.
8. It’s raining, you’re fumbling with your umbrella, and you forget to lock your door – understandable. But understand this: I don’t take a day off because of bad weather.
9. I always knock first. If you answer, I’ll ask for directions somewhere or offer to clean your gutters. (Don’t take me up on it.)
10. Do you really think I won’t look in your sock drawer? I always check dresser drawers, the bedside table, and the medicine cabinet.
11. Here’s a helpful hint: I almost never go into kids’ rooms.
12. You’re right: I won’t have enough time to break into that safe where you keep your valuables. But if it’s not bolted down, I’ll take it with me.
13. A loud TV or radio can be a better deterrent than the best alarm system. If you’re reluctant to leave your TV on while you’re out of town, you can buy a $35 device that works on a timer and simulates the flickering glow of a real television. (Find it athttp://www.faketv/.com/)
HELLLOOOOOO My Beautiful Wonderful Bay Area!!… Safety- Safety-Safety… Location is a key component to how we go about our daily lives.. our Safety is right up there with Location choices… Ever want to know what kind of crimes are going on in a specific area??… search by street address, neighborhoods, sort of crimes, sex offenders…one of the better sites I’ve found is …Welcome to CrimeReports.com … easy to use and very informative… you can even sign up for email alerts for any activity in a specific area…Check it out and pass it along to your family and friends…very useful information… please give me your feedback…
Thanks for checking in… visit me again…
Serving Clients All Over the Eastbay…
the right agent makes all the difference
Realty World – Blue Property Group
- Find Sex Offenders Free! Locates Sex Offenders In All 50 States (themactrack.com)
Hello My Beautiful Wonderful Bay Area… Its just a fact these days… many many people are in need of a way to earn some money for food, shelter and basic necessities… I happened to come across this article and thought it might be helpful and might shed some great ideas to keep going… at the bottom of the 24 ideas are various comments made by readers… pros and cons to ideas suggested but give it a whirl and check it out… Please share with others if you find it helpful…
I wish everyone a way to find some sunshine in their lives…
Thanks for checking in…
Isi Wu… the realtor for you
Serving Clients All Over the Eastbay!
Related articles by Zemanta
Hellooooo My Beautiful Wonderful Bay Area!!… Have been thinking about you lots… however my schedule became just a bit much with ‘To Do’s” lately… Sunny bright days have been shining down upon us and I for one… feel re-energized!!… rays of sunshine beaming down upon us does have that certain power it brings… Happy Just Happy Happy Days!!… Spring is just around the corner!
The days are passing by quickly … those of you still pondering whether to get into the home buying market your wonder days are slowly diminishing… you still have TIME TO GET INTO CONTRACT BY APRIL 30… (in order for you to qualify to get up to $8,000 in tax credits)… but you must be in contract by April 30!!… You still have time but times a wasting… Get Going Now!!… FHA interest rates are rumored to be heading upwards and the requirement minimun of 3 1/2% Down to get into a house is fast going to be a thing of the past… rumor is… its going to be a minimun of 5% down… Better let your fingers do the walking and get qualified NOW….
Please enjoy some of the scenes down at Jack London Square Farmer’s Market on any given Sunday… (one of my most very favorite things to do)…